An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. ~Gandhi
Today I am grateful...
- that yesterday's slight feeling of sadness lifted after a friend called and we shared laughter
- to have woken during the thunderstorm this morning, seeing the time on the alarm clock and knowing I had hours left to sleep
- that it is crispy cool outside, damp, sort of perfect
- for the odd experience of having Novocaine in the front part of my mouth yesterday as my dentist filled a small cavity. It is the second time she has mentioned that I might want to have my teeth straightened. One tooth has a slight set-back, but not enough to go to all that trouble I think. Anyway, the cavity filling ordeal was the least stressful one ever. Absolutely painless. Also I am grateful that fillings are no longer visible like those old gray ones.
- that today I will "Make it work!"
Since you are a seeker, there should be no fear, for you are taking shelter inside the infinite Affection of the Absolute Supreme. ~Sri Chinmoy