One can easily understand a child's fear of the dark, but what is the greatest tragedy in life is the grown man who is afraid of the light. ~Plato
Today I am grateful...
- for over the counter Claritin and Nostrilla to chase away the allergy attack on my nose
- that for no reason I can discern I am feeling sad. It is lightweight and seems to be unfounded and It Will Pass.
- that So and family were approved to adopt the young Boxer
- that I still believe in magic
- for the willingness to do the work, that is God doing for me what I could not do for myself
Everyday I wake up and expect magic. Some days I'm disappointed and some days I have to look a little harder. But the day that I stop looking and expecting, I might as well just stay in bed. ~One Wink