It's hard work taking everyone elses inventory. Worst of all, they seldom seem grateful! ~Anonymous
Today I am grateful...
- for love, joy and abundance
- that I am free to be myself
- that I might not succeed, but I do try to be part of the solution
- for the miracles I have witnessed in my life and in the lives of others through the program of Alcoholics Anonymous
- that my ultimate responsibility is for myself, and that if I attend that responsibility with the work I am to do, I can lend some of the good stuff to others
The best reason for gratitude is the outlook it creates as we cultivate it within ourselves. We will actually feel mentally and physically uplifted if we know true gratitude. This is the true spiritual outlook alcoholics seek in the bottle but can find only in the new way of life. ~Walk in Dry Places