Today I am grateful...
- that in he mornings my mind is quiet and not just waiting for me to wake up so it can pounce on me
- that I am up early so I can get to my stress test on time
- that I love it that Bill W talks about heartbeat when I have a stress test scheduled
- that in recovery my life grows and evolves
- that I continue to strive to trust all the while praying for release from the bondage of the ego self
Get rid of the excuses for not doing those things that make you happy. ~Fr Leo
"I like to read a murder mystery, I like to know the killer isn't me." -Erasure