- to play with the abandon of a child yesterday afternoon
- that I saw a commercial for stuffed French Toast and it made me sick to my stomach. The stuff some people eat...ewww.
- that with the weather getting cooler I am adding walking back into my schedule
- for the morning gallery talk I gave yesterday. It wasn't as dynamic as the night before, but it was what it was.
- that the practice of gratitude slays BIG DEMONS!
Every time you experience joy, there is one less person feeling pain. Each time you spread joy to another, the positive power of that joy begins to multiply. There is no limit to how far and wide the joy can spread when you send it out beyond you. There is no telling what goodness will eventually result when you choose to nurture and send forth joy from your life. ~Ralph Marston