IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Friday, September 18, 2009

09.1+8.09

I'd rather be able to face myself in the bathroom mirror than be rich and famous. -Ani DeFranco
.
Today I am grateful...
  • to play with the abandon of a child yesterday afternoon
  • that I saw a commercial for stuffed French Toast and it made me sick to my stomach. The stuff some people eat...ewww.
  • that with the weather getting cooler I am adding walking back into my schedule
  • for the morning gallery talk I gave yesterday. It wasn't as dynamic as the night before, but it was what it was.
  • that the practice of gratitude slays BIG DEMONS!

Every time you experience joy, there is one less person feeling pain. Each time you spread joy to another, the positive power of that joy begins to multiply. There is no limit to how far and wide the joy can spread when you send it out beyond you. There is no telling what goodness will eventually result when you choose to nurture and send forth joy from your life. ~Ralph Marston

13 comments:

dAAve said...

What was that French toast stuffed with? I like mine with gratitude.

Tall Kay said...

We deep fry stuffed french toast and call it a 'Monte Cristo'. Deep fried heart attach...with syrup.

'One candle can light a thousand".

Happy Friday to you!

Syd said...

stuffed French toast?? Ugh.
I'm sure that your talk was good.

Di-Git said...

Really like Ani D Franco she is unique.
Have a great weekend!

Ed G. said...

I dunno - I don't particularly like the bathroom mirror and I'm not rich of famous - now what?

...oh, yeah...

French toast stuffed with a '10 BMW Z4?

Just trying...

Blessings and aloha...

brandi said...

"that the practice of gratitude slays BIG DEMONS!"

Love that.

Pammie said...

well damn, unless it's stuffed with rocks, I want some. Can I have your share?

Recovery Road London said...

Those pesky Frenchies will stuff anything into anything....

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Bye DEMONS! Better than Buffy!

Lou said...

Abandoned children, BIG DEMONS..this post has it all!

Mary Christine said...

The french toast was stuffed with children?

Scott W said...

No idea what it was stuffed with. Something white and gooey...

Anonymous said...

stuffed french toast?