Less is more. ~Mies Van der Rohe
Today I am grateful...
- that I gave into grace last night when I stopped fighting
- that the gallery talk last night went well
- that I get to give another one this morning
- to be surrounded by life and people that are living it with gusto
- for the outline for living you guys gave me
To ensure that the effect we have is positive, we must strive to stay true to ourselves while realizing that it is the demeanor we project and not the quality of our wondrous inner landscapes that people see. Thus, as we interact with others, how we behave can be as important as who we are. If we project our passion for life, our warmth, and our tolerance in our facial features, voice, and choice of words, every person who enters our circle of influence will leave our presence feeling at peace with themselves and with us. You never know whose life you are affecting, big or small. Try to remember this as you go out into the world each day. ~Daily Om