Today I am grateful...
- that my post partum depression seems to have lifted. One-on-one time with another alcoholic does wonders in what becomes of self-centered thoughts.
- that a friend and I went to meeting in another fellowship and realized that was not the place for us
- that today I will pay my quarterly taxes, moving a little money from savings to do that
- that flexible schedules sure beats what I used to do
- that Bunny farted while I was praying and it made me laugh!
The TWELVE Rewards
- HOPE instead of desperation
- FAITH instead of despair
- COURAGE instead of fear
- PEACE OF MIND instead of confusion
- SELF-RESPECT instead of self-contempt
- SELF-CONFIDENCE instead of helplessness
- The RESPECT of others instead of their pity and contempt
- A CLEAN CONSCIENCE instead of a sense of guilt
- REAL FRIENDSHIPS instead of loneliness
- A CLEAN PATTERN of Life instead of a purposeless existence
- The LOVE and UNDERSTANDING of our families instead of their doubts and fears
- The FREEDOM of a HAPPY LIFE instead of the bondage of addictive obsessions
Did you submit a name for the painting below?