- for a truly great weekend of relaxing, meetings, time with me and Bunny, painting, time with friends, a picnic in the park topped off with a Beginner's meeting with the topic "Why do you keep coming back?"
- that I have been a little bit fretful over dropping my land line. Today it's gone so I can either fret or restore it. I think I will choose to not fret.
- the more you write and say 'fret' the wronger it feels
- for the peace of having what I want and wanting what I have
- for my host of friends and loved ones
- for the gift of time and all its healing properties
I lied to impress. I lied to hide my guilt and shame. I lied to cover my mistakes. I lied to bridge the silence. I lied to fantasize. I lied to hurt and destroy. I lied to hide the real me. Then I lied to cover the lies. Then I lied to cover the lies I told to cover the original lies! So it went on. Endless. Exhausting. Meaningless. A part of me always loathed the lies I told. Then I grew to hate myself. ~Fr Leo