- for sober laughter. Things that are funny, and there are a lot of them, just seem so much funnier now.
- for a double meeting and triple fellowship Wednesday
- that I feel pretty comfortable in my skin these days
- that I got registered for the 2010 International Convention in San Antonio and got my hotel room, a nice one, with a river view
- that my life just seems to be so stunning at times
Low self-esteem-- and all the ways it manifests-- becomes a way of coping with painful events. We look around and see all the people who don't appear to have our level of problems, so we may conclude, "There's something wrong with me." Although adapting a posture of low self-esteem might have been a way of surviving pain, that time has passed. It's time to replace low self-esteem with new perspectives. Stop coping with events by devaluing yourself. Instead, respond to life by loving and taking care of yourself. ~More Language of Letting Go