- that there is a little pop/dance-y song that I have become fond of and last night I played it loudly, over and over, and Bunny and I danced and played
- that I can act like a kid and find great joy in that
- that I figured out how I can make a 'quick list' in YouTube and then program it to play songs consecutively. Sorta like a mix tape. Groovy!
- for recovery based thought life
- that today I will pick up the gallery show invitations, do my bookkeeping work at TLC, attend birthday night where 40 people have signed up to celebrate their recovery milestones and try to be of service where I can
Most of us are on a long uphill climb at this moment. It is a climb we are making together, and yet a climb we can't do for each other. I can reach out my hand to you, and you can grasp my hand in return. But my steps are my own, just as you, too, can only take one-step at a time.
We look back at the periods that devastated us so long ago. And now we are here. We have climbed this far. We are stronger, saner, and more secure. Each step makes easier the next step--each step puts us on more solid ground. I may run into some rocks or even a boulder today. I have stepped around them in the past. I will do so again. ~Each Day a New Beginning