Never underestimate the power of your presence nor your ability to comfort and encourage. ~Fr Leo
Today I am grateful...
- that although we had a little rain overnight and it's still August this morning there is definitely a coolness in the air that hasn't been around for months
- to exchange hitting bottom for a new life is a sweet deal
- that the street closest to me that leads out of the neighborhood is almost totally refurbished
- to not be so closed up, walled off, from the rest of humanity as I used to be
- for that moment of silence when the air conditioner kicks off, the refrigerator isn't running and the world holds onto the quiet
What will You do for me if I give You my heart's blossoming faith?
"My child, I shall take away your mind's brooding doubts." ~Sri Chinmoy