The idea that we can be possessively loving of a few, can ignore the many, and can continue to fear or hate anybody at all, has to be abandoned... ~Bill W
Today I am grateful...
- for the great first step Beginner's meeting last night
- to share with another the intense love of the program of AA, how it is no longer the thought of sobriety, it's the practice
- for the love of friends new and old, of family here and gone
- for the mystery of seeing that little cicada emerging last night (see post below)
- that I am hoping some ibuprofen will lessen the sciatic pain I had last night when I got home and is still present this morning
Be grateful for the wind. You need to learn to fly. ~More Language of Letting Go