IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

08.05.09

Without forgiveness life is governed...by an endless cycle of resentment and retaliation. ~Robert Assaglioli
.
Today I am grateful...
  • that yesterday's dental work is over with. My jaw is sooooooooo sore.
  • for all the miracles that sat in Room 3 yesterday at Lambda Center along side me
  • to know to watch my emotions as the full moon and lunar eclipse happen this evening. Their effect may be felt for a few days, too.
  • that some days I am more fearless than ever and some days I am still susceptible to anxiety. I have to maintain a watchful stance.
  • that I don't have to figure it all out

In the wake of my spiritual experience there came a vision of a society of alcoholics. If each sufferer were to carry the news of the scientific hopelessness of alcoholism to each new prospect, he might be able to lay every newcomer wide open to a transforming spiritual experience. This concept proved to be the foundation of such success as A.A. has since achieved. ~Bill W

8 comments:

Syd said...

I know those days when I am susceptible to anxiety. I prefer the fearless days.

Lou said...

Leo and Aquarius especially have to beware of this eclipse.

Pammie said...

I'm sorry, but yes you must figure it all out, then tell me please.

dAAve said...

Weren't you one of the Golden Girls?

Di-Git said...

Like what Bill W had to say

JeremyRT said...

I'm so glad you reminded me that I don't have to figure anything out

It's the first thing I forget when faced with an issue

Mary Christine said...

I am so grateful I don't have to figure everything (or anything) out.

Tall Kay said...

It never occurred to me that maybe the full moon has something to do with my insanity right now...hmmm