IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Saturday, August 18, 2007

08.18.07

The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg - not by smashing it. ~Arnold Glasow
Today I am grateful...
  • that I get to share the Power of the Vagina Dance Remix with you. It's NSFW (not safe for work) so be careful when you listen to it. Then if you are brave enough, check out Alexyss K. Tylor Warning to Gay Boys. I really can't believe it.
  • for the glorious food at India's
  • to be shown truths
  • that I am here and you are there, that means we are in the places we are supposed to be, right now
  • for the world of 0s and 1s

Patience and perseverance at length/Accomplish more than anger or brute strength. ~Jean de La Fontaine

I woke this morning and remembered that sobriety and serenity are gifts from God that are freely given. I need only discover them within my capacity to be honest. I need only seek them in my new attitudes. I need only discover them in the spiritual program from my life. God is alive in my life and His acceptance of me is guaranteed. ~Fr Leo

6 comments:

lushgurl said...

Hey I'm the first one again LOL!
Ummm, where is all your artwork? Hmm, is it there yet? When ya gonna post more? What was this post about agin? Oh yeah, patience...I'm workin' on it!
Love ya Scott

Mary Christine said...

What the hell is up with that woman???

jamesarmstrong said...

Thanks Scott. I actually got to thinking about it because I was clicking through the members who had "gay" in their keywords and then I stumbled across your profile.

Unfortunately, alcoholism is a pernicious disease, and I'm always glad to share my experience of how much damage it can do.

I attended two funerals whilst I was an undergraduate at university, and then a few weeks later I wore the same cheap suit to a job interview to a top international firm and I got the job.

So here I am now. Happy, in a loving relationship and moving to Cambridge (One of the most beautiful cities in England) to persue my career.

I hope life finds you well at present.

James.

Pammie said...

Well, I watched one minute of the you tube thingy. HUH??? I must be a prude or something...becuase I can not listen to that kind of talk without feeling horribly embarrased. That kind of talk should be going on in your head, not on the air waves. I've never been to Indias..now I want to go.

Thomas Kirk said...

That was hilarious!!! and outrageous. I loved it. I guess that might be saying something about me. so of course I got sucked into (no pun intended) watching 3 or 4 of those videos.....it take all kinds to make the world go round...

Anonymous said...

i could barely stand three seconds of that 2nd one, my word. never heard of this crazy woman.