IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Saturday, July 14, 2007

07.14.07

With your thoughts you can open your eyes. What you see in front of you is a function of the thoughts you nourish inside of you. ~Ralph Marston
Today I am grateful...
  • for that little click behind me when the air conditioner kicks on
  • that this day brings me all I need
  • to realize that I never dreamt life at 53 would be like this
  • that people have discovered me online
  • for the incredible talents of the members of Alcoholics Anonymous
Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn here. The spiritual journey is the relinquishment - or unlearning - of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. --Marianne Williamson

7 comments:

lushgurl said...

Today I'll not be afraid to love...

peanut said...

Dear Scott,
I am delighted that people are discovering you on-line. They are giving themselves a wonderful gift.

Thank you for your Gratitude List and quotes. I look forward to it every morning.

Mary Christine said...

I am grateful that I discovered you online and then met you in the flesh!

Pammie said...

I'm damn glad I discovered your blog and your art......and especially YOU darlin'.

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott, I'm one of those who have recntly discovered your blog online and find the art as well as the entries really inspiring and helpful. Very new to recovery (119 days) but loving the cyber support out there!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I've been a disciple of Marianne for MANY years... Have you done the Course, Scotty??

piglet said...

i'm pleased to have discovered you :)