IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

07.03.07

Make the choice to succeed. And then act as if you have no other choice. ~Ralph Marston
Today I am grateful...
  • that I had the money for the car repairs yesterday
  • for the generosity of people in recovery
  • that at this point in my life, when the world is getting crazier and crazier, I really strive to keep my serenity protected
  • that since we are all fighting the same fight, I will try to be kind today
  • that practiced recovery is self-propelling
Daily meditation for about twenty minutes is recommended for all in recovery - unless you're very busy, then you should do half an hour. - Anonymous
...now I see that if I am to be bold enough to ask for His guidance, I must act as if He has provided it. ~Daily Reflections

4 comments:

Pammie said...

"that practied recovery is self-propelling"...I love that, and it is so true. When you practice something...you automatically get better at it....whether you want to or not.

peanut said...

Dear Scott,

I cheated myself out of so much by refusing to Blogg in the past. Your Gratitude List is very inspiring, as you are yourself. It is my good fortune to know you.
I didn't know what I was missing !
Thank you for all of your gracious giving of yourself and for passing along things that have inspired you. I am Grateful for You in my life.

Anonymous said...

You definitely need an automobile to get to meetings and be of service.

Thank goodness we don't have to fight this battle alone.

Anonymous said...

that daily reflection is awesome. i recall one of my sponsors telling me this many times when i was very early in sobriety. thanks for that reminder.