IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Friday, June 1, 2007

06 + 01 = 07

The past is but the beginning of a beginning/and all that is and has been/is but the twilight of the dawn. ~H. G. Wells from Beside Prayers
Today I am grateful...
  • for the grace that lets me experience the blessings of today
  • that the truth is revealed to me in small doses so I can comprehend it
  • that the veil of illusion is lifted a little each day through prayer and meditation
  • that my ninth step was light this time around
  • that I do not have to agree with everyone, in fact I can't
God does not ask your ability or your inability. He asks only your availability. ~Mary Kay Ash

6 comments:

dAAve said...

Take care.
See you soon.

lushgurl said...

Scott your gratitude list is right on as usual.
He asks not our ability or inability, just our availability...love this!
love you!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank all the members of the blogging community for your prayers for my son. He is now where he needs to be and getting help. I can't express how much I appreciate your support.

Much love

Lisa

Zanejabbers said...

Sott, as usual, right on.

Zanejabbers said...

I meant SCOTT. Or maybe former sott.

Pammie said...

how sweet of your sister scott!
I love the quote at the end of your gratitude list...and I'm banking on it.