IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

06.13.07

I was so full of fury and I loathed people but I wanted everybody to like me ... which really creates torque. ~Charlie C.
Today I am grateful...
  • that Bunny's surgery went without a hitch and he is getting used to his collar
  • that we both slept well
  • for an early morning chat with Boston
  • for beautiful friends and no enemies
  • for the loving support of a Higher Power
When, therefore, we were approached by those in whom the problem had been solved, there was nothing left for us but to pick up the simple kit of spiritual tools laid at our feet. ~Alcoholics Anonymous

8 comments:

dAAve said...

Relative to Bunny's surgical procedure, he now has to wear a collar on it?
Damn! What will they think of next?

Scott W said...

One of those collars would have kept you out of some trouble, Dave.

lushgurl said...

LOL@ both of you!!!
Hey and thanks for the lovin' Scott...right back atcha!

Recovery Road London said...

Good friends and no enemies - it's great having the former and easier not to have the latter looking for you, waiting for you or generally being a bad smell in the background.

Zanejabbers said...

I'm glad you take care of Bunny like you do. Pets are a blessing.

Mary Christine said...

Bunny's a blessing and so are you!

Shannon said...

OOOH poor BUnny. do you think he knows?

Anonymous said...

my god this was true for me:
"I was so full of fury and I loathed people but I wanted everybody to like me ... which really creates torque. ~Charlie C."