IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Wednesday, November 1, 2006

First of November

Relieved of our incessant insecurity, we no longer see the world as a place in which to compete with others for the fulfillment of our desires. Instead, we see the world as a place in which to live out the love our Higher Power has shown us. ~NA Just for Today
Today I am grateful...
  • that "Our part is giving God permission to meet our needs by believing we deserve to have our needs - and wants - met." Yes!
  • that my beta blockers are doing their job
  • that I no longer feel as though I am a fraud
  • that I have lots of Bunny love
  • for an equitable life today
  • that by giving it away, I get to have the 'experience' of recovery
Your past is always going to be the way it was. Stop trying to change it. ~Anonymous
Although we have been made to believe that if we let go we will end up with nothing, life itself reveals again and again the opposite; that letting go is the path to real freedom. ~Sogyai Rinpoche

3 comments:

dAAve said...

Dang!
It's November there too?

Trudging said...

Great quote!

Jonathan29 said...

Wow...I love that quote.