Today I am grateful...
- that today I can be an exception to the rule
- that my meeting schedule this week has been light due to a lot of work, but I am staying in touch and will be back on track tomorrow
- that today I am working on Tiki Island, too bad it is not like what your mind might conjure up
- that coral is the new beige...lol
- that I left Bunny out of his crate last night when I went for dinner and TV (4 hours) because he had spent the whole day in there, and the great surprise when I returned to find he had not chewed anything nor relieved himself. Y'all say it with me "Good boy!"
Some things we must accept, others we can change. The wisdom to know the difference comes with growth in our spiritual program. ~NA basic text
There are many times when crying is the appropriate thing to do. Tears let us know that you need to be supported and consoled. Do not be afraid to cry. Do not be afraid to support others when they cry. Tears are liquid prayers. ~Pocket Sponsor