IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Thursday, March 16, 2006

03.16.06

...gratitude shines a light on possibilities that otherwise would have been hidden from you. That gratitude opens doors that previously were closed to you. ~Ralph Marsten

Today I am grateful...
  • for the new pup in my life
  • that Bunny slept well right next to me, I on the other hand, slept fitfully
  • that there is a nap in our near future
  • that tomorrow is Dave's birthday and coincidentally St. Patrick's Day
  • that sobriety and recovery give me the chance to do the next right thing

We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment. ~George Eliot

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hope you adn BUnny have a terrific daay!