IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Saturday, February 25, 2006

02.25.06

I have been given a quiet place in bright sunshine.--Bill W.

A great reform would take place in the world if we tried to live truth instead of preaching it. ~Unknown

Today I am grateful...
  • for the words of a son for his mother
  • to have no regrets
  • for the secret language of good friends
  • that there is probably no reason for me to traverse the freeways today
  • that while I strive to stay spiritually fit, I will never do it perfectly--in the striving I find everything I need

Have compassion for yourself and others.
Everyone is doing the best they can based on their life experiences.
Everyone is learning and growing, and so are you.--Doc Childre and Sara Paddison

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Doc and Sara were BOTH addicted to large cheeseburgers. When they tried to stop, they found out they couldn't. They went to CA. People said to Doc and Sara, "Lettuce help you. We know you're in a pickle."
Doc and Sara now relish their new lives.