IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Thursday, February 23, 2006

02.23.06

So, don't take for granted just what you see. Look under the mask, that's where the real person will be. --author unknown

Today I am grateful...
  • for a dynamic story yesterday coming from the mild mannered Paul C
  • that Paul C has a great sponsor
  • to know the difference between sobriety and recovery
  • that I have not been in a bar since 1998
  • that today there is no reason I can think of for me to drink
  • for the synchronicity in my life. Yesterday, before I even had a chance to get anxious, the phone rang and a recovery angel was there for me.
  • that God keeps teaching me about compassion and patience

Hatred is never anything but fear - if you feared no one, you would hate no one. --Hugh Downs

3 comments:

dAAve said...

Actually , it's Paul C.
But who's counting letters?


(word verfication = zryaa)

Scott W said...

oops! I knew that. Sorry Paul, thanks Daave.

Shannon said...

FEAR... for me it always boils down to fear and self everytime... thanks Scotty