IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Sunday, February 5, 2006

02.05.06

Today I am grateful...
  • to have slept well last night
  • for the great darshan dream
  • that today Dave and I will hang his new drapes
  • that today I will not participate in Super Bowl madness
  • for the firm convictions found in Barbara L's story last night
  • that my idea for the artwork for the Go Go Boy's CD cover has been approved
"The lesson which life repeats and constantly enforces is 'look under foot.' You are always nearer the divine and the true sources of your power than you think.

The lure of the distant and the difficult is deceptive. The great opportunity is where you are. Do not despise your own place and hour. Every place is under the stars, every place is the center of the world." ~ John Burroughs

4 comments:

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Great list, Scott.

Scott, I am grateful for your gratitude lists.

Thank you for your kind words about Astro. Today Astro is walking (or limping) and he went pee. I sufferred so much yesterday, because I did not stay in the moment, and was looking towards Monday to put him to sleep. When we do not look at life, one day at a time, we do truly suffer.

For today, I will enjoy him, but when the time comes, I am emotionally prepared to let him go.

JJ said...

Scott it was a great 10 hours of spelling. A solid 10 hours of spelling. I tell you it was the best 10 hours of spelling I've had in a long time. Thank you. ;)
I see you,
JJ

Trudging said...

I can get my spelling done in 8.5 hours

Rex said...

Great List!