IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Saturday, February 4, 2006

02.04.06.08

Today I am grateful...
  • that I am willing to write a second gratitude list after Blogger ate the one I published earlier. It was there and then *poof* it was gone.
  • to wake this morning feeling even better than yesterday
  • for my antibiotics
  • for my new "marquee" line of type that constantly circles (see it above)
  • for Reese Weatherspoon in 'Legally Blonde'
  • for Saturday naps

2 comments:

dAAve said...

There were no other comments here after 15 hours, so here's one. I hate to see a fine list of gratitude with no validation from others when it's posted online from such a fine gentleMAN as yourself. Not that you need validation, but it's always good to know that we in the recovering community are reading your gratitude lists. Each and every day.
So here's a comment.
HI!

Scott W said...

Well, you know that Blogger being totally fucked up for umpteen hours had nothing to do with it.