IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Saturday, September 17, 2005

09.17.05

Today I am grateful...
  • that after Chester woke me at 4 am and stayed restless, that I got up and took him out, stayed up for a while and was able to get back to sleep
  • that although I am not in the mood to write this list I am doing so anyway
  • for all the countless good things in my life
  • that I do not believe everything I hear
  • for ongoing conversations with a spiritual brother about something that bothers us both
  • for toasted bagels and cream cheese
  • for today's projected heat index of 102 because we are one day closer to cooler weather

3 comments:

JJ said...

"that I do not believe everything I hear"
I'm grateful for that too.
and I love bagels and cream cheese. I want one right now. Think I'll go to the local coffee shop.

Anonymous said...

I too love bagels and cream cheese, but don't think I will go to the nearest coffee shop....that would be a journey from where I live!

I am grateful to be feeling better. I actually almost feel normal now, and also very grateful that my cravings for cigarettes are coming less and less. 6 days now!

So

Shannon said...

Hey Scott... I am glad to hear Lost didnt really start. :)

Thanks for your gratitude blog