By making sure that the mundane and tedious tasks are taken care of, you open the door to exciting, impressive and spectacular results.
Big achievements are always composed of many, many smaller achievements. That is what makes real, substantial success available to anyone.
For anyone can begin the process by taking a modest positive step forward. Take enough of those steps, and you can go anywhere you desire to go. -- Ralph Marston
Today I am grateful...
- for my ability to pay attention to details
- for the small achievements I have made and the resulting successes
- for dinner with sober friends at Queen Noor's
- that I got to spend a few minutes with Dave yesterday on his 2nd birthday
- for the little paintings I did this weekend just for my pleasure
- that there is more than one way to reach the goal, and that I have found my own path
- for yesterday's action packed 4th step meeting led by DR
- for one particular pet rescue
One of the new paintings 2" x 3"