IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Sunday, August 14, 2005

08.14.05

Today I am grateful for...
  • for a trip to Target with Queen Noor and the HUGE laughter over greeting cards. Really, more laughter than I have had in a long, long time.
  • for two naps yesterday
  • for Splenda laden frozen treats from Mary M
  • for the world of 0s and 1s
  • for a cd of Hollywood Jason's talk I missed last Saturday
  • for KCIX full-length disco radio station (from Live365.com)-Voulez Vous by Abba now playing
  • that I do not miss smoking
  • to go today with Higher Powered and Queen Noor to a wedding reception for Doug and Rob who were married 06/30/05 in Toronto when they were there for the International AA Convention

4 comments:

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Yeah on the not missing smoking.

From my experience, I am at the point where smoking now, after more than 11 years of not doing it, bothers me.

Have a great day.

dAAve said...

I was thinking they got married at the end of July.
hmmmmmmm......

Scott W said...

Nope, June 30. The day after my natal birthday. At least that's what the invitation says.

Scott W said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.