IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Sunday, August 7, 2005

08.07.05

Today I am grateful...
  • for internet resources when doing step work
  • that I got to go to the Correctional Facilities Round Up at the Delta Club yesterday with Dave and Norris
  • that I have been sleeping easily as a non-smoker
  • that I have 38 days without cigarettes
  • for the party at Roots' blog
  • for Texas Justice, our newest TV addiction. If it comes on in your area it's worth a look.
  • that Illustration Friday gets me more hits
  • that I was asked by someone I have never met in person to do a 12th step on them
  • that today I have a life I never dreamed of

7 comments:

Grace said...

WEll done for the smoke free days. Great party at Kennys wasnt it? Whose place next week?!! :-)

dAAve said...

We may have to party at your blog next. Get Chester all dolled up.

I didn't know you liked Texas Justice. I've been to 2 live tapings there as I have a good friend who is a producer there. If you want to go, let me know.

Phil said...

Congratulations on the smoke-free days! You won't mind your place reeking of smoke, or the burns on your carpet, when we party at your place next week, will you?

I like Joe Brown.

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

38 days!!! Yeah Scott. That is great, one day at a time!

The program truly works.

JJ said...

Awesome job on not smoking.
You guys had a party without me? What the heck! Damn, and I thought Kenny liked me.
Peace,
JJ

Scott W said...

It was just a drop by party, nothing formal. In fact, Kenny seemed unawares we were trapsing thru the back rooms.

Cisco said...

Very few people know this about me: I AM A JUDGE JUSY JUNKIE! I have recently been watching Texas Justice too, but Judge Judy always hits the right spot, "Madam, I am smarter than you. Dont think for one second that I am not!" love it!