IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Friday, July 29, 2005

07.29.05

Today I am grateful...

  • for the return of a Galveston recovery blog lurker...we miss you A!!!
  • for the opportunity to lead the July Thursday Leisure Group meeting
  • for smiles
  • for tolerance and temperance
  • that the feelings of being a fraud are disappearing
  • to work with another
  • that in most cases I won't be punished for breaking a few rules
  • to have life be better today than any other day and that it will be repeated tomorrow

Smiling is universal and looks great on everyone. A smile, directed inward, outward, or at nothing in particular brightens the world and is a gift to those who see it. --DailyOm

After I have done what is possible, my Higher Power does what is impossible. --Shelly Marshall

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.--Jessie Potter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are marvelous!!!Thank you for keeping me sober !!!!xoxoxo's

Grateful said...

Great list. My favorite is the 'fraud awarness'. I try so hard to be true to myself even though I don't always know who I am. Progress not perfection!