IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Thursday, July 28, 2005

07.28.05

Today I am grateful...
  • that the longer I am sober the better life gets
  • that Randall's surgery went better than we expected
  • for gratitude to those who sent well wishes and prayers
  • that Jim and I are aware enough to take action to correct some initial problems with the nursing staff
  • that I never wanted to run away and join the circus, hippies in Haight Ashbury? that was a different story
  • for the awareness that my life has always been a miracle
  • that God gave me the grace to survive
  • that I have the freedom to make of today what I will
  • that I may be an instrument today to carry the message

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Oh, but you have joined a circus.
TLC TLC TLC