IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Friday, July 15, 2005

07.15.05


Today I am grateful...
  • for the power of patience on DailyOm, fascinating
  • to have finally had some rain and lots of it, radar here
  • for changes, comfortable and uncomfortable
  • to show up at the wrong Dietrich's coffee shop, grab a cuppa and make my way through the traffic to the correct Dietrich's where Dave and Ricardo were waiting
  • for the incredibly vivid dreams between storms this morning
  • that Hannen is back online
  • that today I have been granted a reprieve from the craving for alcohol and nicotine

3 comments:

dAAve said...

btw - it's actually Diedrich's

Scott W said...

I sit corrected.

Hannen said...

I'm so glad your not having a really bad time with the quitting smokeing dealy. May the craving leave you.