IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Sunday, June 19, 2005

06.19.05

Today I am grateful for...
  • gratitude lists
  • for adversities and solutions
  • that these days I say yes more times than I say no
  • for the best advise my dad ever gave me: It's the principle that is the most important
  • for the generosity of those attending last night's Roundup auction
  • for loved ones that never gave up hope that I would find my way through my addiction
  • for this day ahead of me, full of promise

3 comments:

Scott W said...

It did! We raised over $5700, breaking a record!

Anonymous said...

Glad the record breaking auction. Grateful as always for your grateful list. Happy Father's Day.
Peace,
JJ

GodlessMom said...

That is great news about the auction! How much did your painting go for? Is that a rude thing to ask? I'm sorry if it is, I just really liked that one!

I hope you are doing okay.