IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Today I am grateful...
  • that if I stay sober for six more months I will have YEARS of sobriety
  • that the continuous moment has yet to be broken
  • for the feeling of inclusion and no longer having the need to live 'outside'
  • to have been able to enjoy the loveliest Spring in 28 years
  • for central air conditioning
  • for no desire to stand in line at midnight to see the new Star Wars movie
  • to chat with William about his art adventures at the de Menil
  • to be able to work from home today
  • that I have been given the gift to write the last chapters of my life's book with an attitude of gratitude
  • for my eighteen month chip

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not "if" but "when" right So? You WILL have years of sobriety.

Love you loads,

So

JJ said...

I grateful for you.

Anonymous said...

I had to run to the train today in order to fight the urge to stop at the bar on the way home.

I found your blog by accident, maybe it was a sign.

I didn't give in....congrats to you. Think of how you would feel AFTER the fact, ehh?

Redhead Gal said...

18 months is great! I have only 18 days, but it's a start.

Scott W said...

Redhead, you can do it too!