IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

5.11.05

Today I am grateful...
  • for guidance from my sponsor and my spiritual brothers
  • to be reminded that my reactions may affect another's serenity
  • for appropriate actions
  • that my dharma is to do the absolute best with what I have, remember God with humility and to be of service as I am able, to live as honestly as possible and to seek the lessons I am supposed to learn
  • that Larry and his Subaru are ready for The Amazing Race
  • for my quiet little peaceful life

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Larry's ready for the Paris-Dakar Road Rally through the Sahara Desert.

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful you are doing a grateful list. I try to do one everyday but it doesn't always work out that way. Somedays I'm just grateful to be alive.
Peace,
JJ
NMAMFQLMSH@aol.com