IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

05.31.05

Today I am grateful...
  • for today's word of the day--integrity (noun) honesty, uprightness; soundness, completeness--(synonyms) honor, principle, sincerity
  • that I usually behave in a civilized manner
  • that the anticipation is usually worse than the anticipated
  • to realize that some of my demons are just resting, waiting for another chance, and that I have to be vigilant and do my work
  • for psychedelic music
  • that I never used psychedelics
  • for dog’s smiles
  • to marvel at what the human mind has accomplished
  • for cleverness in all its forms
  • for pulled smoked pork shoulder sandwiches (flattened and toasted), delicious makeshift KY bbq sauce, potato salad, two cobblers (blackberry and peach) with Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream
  • to be loved--thanks guys

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Psychedelics were once pretty good when combined with:

a) 10-12 beers
b) 1/2 litre Rum (any brand) or 1/2 bottle of Jack Daniels
c) a % b

Mona said...

from a random reader....very nice blog!