IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Monday, May 23, 2005

05.23.05

Today I am grateful...
  • sponsee breakfasts
  • that we had the longest Spring season I can remember. It has now given way to really hot weather, and not hot in the Paris Hilton kind of hot.
  • that once we have prayed, we must get to work
  • for a visit yesterday to Waldrop's Feed and Grain. They have all kinds of gardening, household and pet supplies. Puppies, grown dogs, parrots, finches, bunnies, chicks, ducklings, chickens ($13.00!), ducks, wind chimes, plants, garden sculptures and lots more. It's a fun place on Washington Street.
  • for Betty the Knitter's lead and story at yesterday's Ask It Basket meeting and to have another knitter in the audience
  • for Dave's post on service work. I am seeing myself in that post, and although that makes me a bit uncomfortable, it gives me pause and thoughts about me committing to further service work.
  • that today I can call myself more on my own shit
  • for PWA, PWA, PWA (pause when agitated) also (practice with awareness)
  • that Ken Jennings is back tonight on Jeopardy

1 comment:

dAAve said...

thanks, scott.

Ken is back? GREAT!!!
I bet the sponsors of Jeopardy love that.