IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Monday, May 9, 2005

05.09.05

Today I am grateful...
  • for relaxing weekends
  • for the privilege of attending Jim's theatre organ mini-concert
  • that, more than likely, this headache I woke with will pass
  • for yesterday's incredible thunderstorms
  • to have visited an AA brother (from Paducah also) in the hospital with two of my favorite people
  • for lunch with Dennis R and the strength of his program
  • for the constant support of DU
  • for A&E's presentation of 'Intervention'
  • that today I have no desire to drink alcohol
  • for recovering bloggers

2 comments:

dAAve said...

SinaMen for lunch, Intervention for dinner

JJ said...

I am grateful you are doing a grateful list. :) Peace - JJ