IF THE ONLY PRAYER YOU SAID IN YOUR LIFE WAS "THANK YOU", THAT WOULD SUFFICE. ~Meister Eckhart

Friday, January 14, 2005

01.14.05

Today I am grateful...

  • to start my day with a prayer of gratitude for my sober life
  • that I can access the Blogger dashboard to write and post. Yesterday afternoon and evening I kept getting error messages.
  • for homemade egg and olive salad
  • to have today off and be lazy this morning
  • to have a clearer mind today than I had a year ago
  • that since Gene Shalit scares me, I have a remote to change the channel
  • that my disco naps today are not in preparation to go to a night club
  • for progress, not perfection
  • to wonder if Star Jones is really Al Roker in drag
  • that in two weeks we will be leaving for Waco for Edie's 79th birthday

It's easy, but not necessary, to leave comments here. You can post anonymously without joining Blogspot, just sign your name in your post. Hope you have a great weekend and are good to yourself.

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Could you , as blogmaster, place explain the proper method to post a comment here? I hsve tried to no avail (ability). Can I make a comment to you, the blogmaster, al-anonoymous? Do I have to tell you my sisters names or do they get to stay secretive? If my brother clicks you, place disregard her.